This is a friendly reminder to please register for the IDDRC Scientific Workgroup meeting scheduled on May 4, 2022 from 12-3pm ET/9am-12pm PT. This is a free event, however registration is required. Please share this event with others, particularly early career scientists, who may be interested.
Additional details below.
IDDRC 2022 Network Meeting | May 4, 2022
Wednesday, May 4, 2022
12:00-3:00 PM (EST)
This meeting will include reports and discussion among the following workgroups:
A. Stem Cell Cores:
(1) iPSCs (workgroup leads: Anita Bhattacharyya, Waisman; Kris Kroll, WUSTL)
(2) Brain Organoids (workgroup lead: Xinyu Zhao, Waisman)
B. Clinical/Translational Cores:
(3) Access to Genomic Testing (workgroup leads: Chris Gurnett, WUSTL; Jim McCracken, UCLA; Mustafa Sahin, BCH)
(4) Extracting Genomic Testing Results from EHRs (workgroup leads: Maya Chopra, BCH; Olivia Veatch, KU)
(5) Remote Cognitive/Behavioral Phenotyping (workgroup lead: Heather Hazlett, UNC)